Monday, September 03, 2007
Greetings from Bamberg, Germany

Hey, AIESEC... How are you guys and girls ?

I spent already a month here in Bamberg, Germany in my internship and time flies very fast. I try to catch but I miss it all the time... I've got so much to do every week: I work 8 hours per day, but I stay longer because I don't have any internet connection at home and sometimes I forget to go home... only my boss comes and tells me it's a little bit late and he has to close all the doors... :) But I love it ! New team, new young people here at the company, new faces...

Every week-end I travel by train in other cities... So far there were 2 reception week-ends for all the trainees from Germany and it was very cool !

Stüttgart, Nürnberg, Berlin were the first cities that I visited already and Frankfurt is the next to come !

I enjoy every week-end and I barely get bored here . When this happens, I go in the kitchen and try to cook something. So far I cooked : papanasi fierti, tochitura olteneasca and I still have to work for making the best mamaliga. The first one was a total failure, but please don't tell this to anybody ! :P

I send you some pictures, but I have tones of them ! And videos ! It langs too much to put all of them here !

Waiting for other postings from you !


P.S. : 1. The picture is from the first Global Village that I attended in Berlin, last week. I can sincerely tell you that everybody liked my special home made spirit : TUICA and also some dry wine from Cotnari ( even the girls ! )
2. I send to Dora greetings from Iuliana Stancheva ( I met her here in Bamberg, now she left the town for Stüttgart). She told me that she met you in Poland this year at some conference. I don't remember the name of the conference, but anyway... Hope that you will remember :)
3. How many trainees are now in our LC ? I'm really curious about that.
posted by AndreiP @ 8:22 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Mili said…

    Hei, Great !! Good ambasador of Romania, congrats!! I know Iuliana, send her best wishes from Mili :) Nurnberg...my uncle is there...oh, u make sure u have a good time, promise? :)

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Dora said…

    Hello Andrei,

    really nice to hear from you and your time there!!! And it's so cool you've met so many people and visited so many places!!!

    Make the best of everything!!!

    Send hello from me to Iuliana;)

    Bye!!!

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Adela said…

    HEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!:) How are you man? :) I'm really glad to see you like Germany so much. We have now 2 trainees in Cluj, other 2 are coming at the middle of sept, and another one on 1st of November.
    Talk to you soon, and take advantage of your time there!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Udah Lewat
Archives
sutbok
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
judul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.

Links
Template by
Free Blogger templates